ViewDS Identity Solutions is pleased to announce the release of Identity Bridge version 1.4.
The new version has many new features and enhancements, including:
- A Store to further streamline project development by providing…
- Variable Sets to help you manage settings for different environments (e.g. Development, Testing and Production).
- Function Libraries that can be reused across multiple projects.
- Delta processing has been enhanced…
- To fetch unconfirmed changes during a multi-task transaction (e.g. evaluate and confirm in separate tasks).
- To include Delta Delete Threshold as a simple safety measure to avoid inadvertent deletion.
- Other changes include…
- Improved documentation with tutorials for new users.
For a complete list of changes, see the Identity Bridge Release Notes.
Existing Identity Bridge subscription or annual maintenance customers are entitled to the new version under their agreements and should check with their reseller or support provider for upgrade information.